In this editorially-led Q&A session, as part of a Cardiff Life Business Surgery, Greg and Will explored a number of insights around digital solutions that all businesses can now utilise effectively.
In a fascinating, practical session, we’ll discuss top tips for clients, key projects in detail, and get under the skin of web development from a client’s point of view. We discussed two case studies and the anatomy of a web development project:
- Taking and interpreting a brief
- Wireframes, designs
Top tips for clients:
- How to work optimally with web partners
- Working to timetables and budgets
Values and company:
- Type of sectors
- Values, such as being “Brutally transparent”
- Ideal clients by size and sector
- New business
Catch up on this session below...