If you’re looking to enhance your brand-customer relationships then an integrated CRM is key, says our MD, Will.
Whatever the size, style, sector or scope of your business, customers are likely to be your most valuable and important asset. Which means it’s vital to adopt a system that manages your customer relationships so you can fully optimise your end results.
Enter the CRM.
What is a CRM?
As the name suggests, a CRM (customer relationship management) is a system for managing relationships with your current and potential customers.
Whether you’re a new-start building your audience or an existing brand who's growing your customer base, a CRM provides one central place to house and organise all the details of your leads and customers. This includes who they are and how they’ve interacted with your brand along with their online behaviour and preferences.
A CRM also uses advanced data analysis about your customers' history with your brand to help you improve your business-customer relationships, optimise customer retention and drive sales growth.
Who should use a CRM?
In short, everyone. If you’re a B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer) brand in the private, public or third sector looking to improve your customer relationships, optimise customer leads, increase market share and maximise sales growth (and let’s face it, who isn’t?) then you’ll benefit from using a CRM system.
Click here to see how we helped raise the profile of Cancer Research Wales through an integrated, industry-specific CRM.
If your business doesn’t currently have a central list of customer information — or if your brand has several team members (or several teams) interacting with customers — then a CRM is also an ideal solution for housing and analysing all of the customer data you collate.
Why should you use a CRM?
From organising your all-important customer data and gaining valuable audience insights to increase your leads and conversions, there are plenty of reasons why you should be using an integrated CRM.
The benefits of an integrated CRM
- You’ll have a central place to house and analyse all of your customer data
- You’ll be able to recognise, target, and build relationships with new customer leads
- You’ll strengthen relationships with your existing customers
- You’ll get a full picture of your customers, their interactions, their preferences and their behaviour
- You’ll be able to target and segment customers based on criteria that make sense to your business (such as campaign engagement or purchase history)
- You’ll gain valuable insights into both your business and your audiences
- You’ll be able to customise the user experience (UX)
- You can track and improve your sales and marketing performance
- You’ll save time (and potentially cost) through automation.
At WebBox, we’ve developed our own CMS that allows for easy and seamless CRM integration for your website. Brands including NHS Wales, DS Smith, Airbus, Welsh Athletics and St John Cymru are already reaping the benefits of our CMS, while Cancer Research Wales, Perfect Stays and Airlocum have improved brand-customer relationships through our integrated CRM solutions. To see how integrated CRM can help your brand enhance your customers’ experience, grow your market share and increase growth, click here to chat with one of your experts today.