In time-honoured tradition, our MD, Will Roberts takes a fond look back at some of our highlights here at WebBox.
These included: celebrating our 10th anniversary, a new website truly reflective of our brand, 4 additions to our team, St John Cymru becoming our charity partner, working with new clients and continuing long-standing relationships and the inclusion of a fussball table within the studio.
Phewww… as you can see, 2018 has been an extremely productive year.
Celebrating our 10th anniversary
Our new website
4 additions to our team
Our charity partner, St John Cymru
The fussball table
Additional highlights included:
- the incorporation of monthly WebBox Socials which have seen us eat, drink and laugh (a trophy exists for the current WebBox Social event champion who is 'crack shot' Craig for his clinical performance in Laser Quest.
- the 2nd year we completed our own take on the Macmillan Cancer Support Coffee Morning, combining breakfast baguettes and cakes. We eclipsed last year’s total of £77.30 raising a whopping £170.
- Tom Randall marrying the love of his life… one, two, three… awwww…
- The WebBox World Cup Sweepstake 2018, congratulations Graham managing to have both finalists.
- Attending and presenting at conferences and exhibitions throughout the UK, please take care of our autograph, Lord Sugar ;-)
We'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years.
We close for business on Friday 21st December at 4pm and re-open the office, Monday 7th January at 9am.
Will Roberts, Managing Director