Let us make sense of the data to design innovative programmatic campaigns designed to deliver results.
Programmatic is defined as buying digital advertising space automatically, with computers using data to decide which ads to buy and how much to pay for them.
Programmatic advertising is constantly evolving and the sheer number of options can make it feel like an impenetrable process to understand. This is where we come in.
Our expert team manages programmatic display campaigns across a variety of industries and sectors. The systems we use offer access to premium inventory at a fraction of the cost of a direct buy.
Working with us you benefit from:
- Global access to all major Ad Exchanges, including programmatic access to publishers such as The New York Times, CNN, BBC, eBay, LinkedIn, and Forbes — to name just a few.
- A variety of performance goals (CPM, CPC, and CPA), meaning your campaigns can focus on anything from brand awareness to product sales.
- Setting your daily budget with a low minimum spend.
- Full access to platforms, allowing you to see exactly where your budget is going.
- Monthly reporting as standard
- A dedicated point of contact in our expert team
To learn more about how programmatic can add value to your digital marketing strategy, get in touch with our team.