CMS version 5.3.2.
Version 5.3.2 of WebBox CMS was released on 11th February 2019 with the following changes:
- Changed date/time in AJAX responses and serialisation to use RFC 2822 instead of ISO 8601 because Safari can't process ISO 8601 like all theothers.
- Login/Auth forms: Some consistency with hidden fields.
- New command "imagecache:clear" to clear the image cache.
- CMS CRON: Table tweak.
- CMS maintenance:
- Added image processor cache clear command.
- Tweaked table layout for consistency.
- CMS site settings: Browser requirements tweaks.
- Data types CMS: Order by name.
- Data type content form:
- Fixed text input cursor jumping the end while typing in the middle.
- Fixed text input not accepting spaces at the end while typing at the start/end.
- Added property for a Google API key.
- The application parameters one is for server-side operations such as geocoding.
- Added property for a Google API key.
- AJAX form validation:
- Added CMS controller as a proxy to the main one so the user isn't lost when building the phantom form. (Same two routes but with "admin_" prefixed.)
- Partial fix in the JS to stop two AJAX requests going in parallel.
- Button style: Corrected "defaukt" -> "default".
- Bootstrap: Fixed map files causing conflicts.
- Layout JS: Fixed our in-line scripts not initialising if the external async script (with all the libraries/dependencies) loads too quickly.
- Link library:
- Added option to trim out application entry points (app.php and app_dev.php) from URLs it makes.
- Added place holder for client bundle.
- Added route for user Stripe.
- Meta blocks:
- Facebook: Scale resize the logo to fit the expected proportions.
- Get "og:image:type" from Gregwar image class.
- Twitter: Use the favicon instead to fit the expected proportions.
- Added classes for context styling.
- Fixed jQueryUI functionality taking priority over Bootstrap.
- Products CMS:
- Build category tree starting with just the main product categories, not all the descendants.
- Expose root product category to view.
- Fixed taxonomy media paths not being set.
- Corrections to the related/category type-ahead.
- Stripe front end:
- Added success message when payment details are added on the front end.
- Moved into its own section in from the user bundle.
- Stripe library:
- API updates for transfers.
- Descriptions can now be customised.
- Mail parser library: Added "user_account_url" and "user_account_edit_url" common placeholders providing a link to those front end routes.
- Geocode library: Cache results in session (with optional skip) to reduce queries made.
- Media manager:
- Fixed invert selection doing nothing.
- Fixed toolbar buttons remaining selected after clicking.
- Renaming an item now shows its name in the modal.
- Tweak to the click-able region and pointer cursor in the directory tree to reduce confusion.
- CMS: Corrected item tab labels.
- Sample page: Added tooltips to the icons.
- Dispatched CMS: Fixed showing current date/time when the date/time is null.
- Category controller: Fixed template for root taxonomy not being used if a category had no department (or was itself a department).
- Product sort/filter form overhauled.
- Sort children and descendants by name.
- Forgot password: After submitting the form you're taken to the login page instead of home page.
- Group CMS: Fixed a couple of HTTP errors when running AJAX validation.
- Moved Stripe management for the user into its own section in the commerce bundle.
- User: Address will SET NULL on delete.
- User account edit: Stripe JS tweak for ID selectors.
- User CMS:
- Address and commerce tabs.
- Commerce tab permission tweak.
- User redirect preparation:
- This no longer uses "_came_from" if it's "home" or "dashboard" unless there are route parameters present.
- This will look if "_target_path" is present in POST data.
- User self verification (email/telephone):
- Do not send verifications if the user entity doesn't have this information available.
- Fixed verification code not always setting if you're not logged in when responding.
- Updated our logo.