CMS version 5.3.0.
Version 5.3.0 of WebBox CMS was released on 31st October 2018 with the following changes:
- New GPS functionality for addresses.
- New SMS bundle for sending SMS messages with dispatch log CMS interface.
- New email dispatch log CMS interface.
- New email/telephone verification methods for users.
- Taxonomies can now have individual views.
- Added beberlei's Doctrine DQL extensions.
- Added phlib sms-length at 1.1.0.
- CkEditor toolbar: Fixed iframe showing twice.
- File store entity subscriber: Fixed an error when files were being saved, as this was sometimes being attempted twice for the same upload.
- Fixed a mobile header (top right) sparse issue.
- Separated out in-line and asynchronous styles, so stuff that won't work in-line won't cause 404s.
- Fixed some field labels not focusing their input when clicked.
- Fixed some fields not being sortable.
- Addresses can now store their GPS coordinates, though an external service must be used to populate these.
- Address CMS:
- Added GPS coordinate properties, but only for the CMS when not in AJAX mode.
- Added option to lookup GPS coordinates on save when not in AJAX mode.
- Fixed incorrect redirect route on create/edit.
- Address front end:
- Any address creation (address book or checkout) will do a GPS coordinate lookup on save.
- Any address editing will do a GPS coordinate lookup only if it has been changed.
- GPS coordinates will be searched for when an address is edited if either coordinate is missing.
- GPS coordinates will be searched for when an address is selected as default if either coordinate is missing.
- When creating/editing an address set it as the user default if they don't have a default yet. (That's 1 click saved.)
- Stripe library:
- Updated all error messages to our base style. -- Also fixed a missing `$error` assignment with one of the coupon error messages.
- Support for creating managed accounts. (Express too, but only for US based platforms.)
- New console command to show the distances between 2 address entities.
- New console command to retrieve GPS coordinates for all Address entities that are missing them.
- Callback request:
- Ability for a controller/view to set the message category.
- Workaround for form name adjustment from Symfony 3.
- Email logging:
- Added CMS UI for seeing dispatched emails.
- Audit those sent in test mode.
- Fixed full headers not saving properly in logged emails.
- Mail parser library:
- Added support for Address entity with a mock entry, including Country and Zone.
- Always asks the URL generator to build URLs in absolute mode properly.
- Tweaks to the CMS menu.
- Geocode library:
- Registered as service and Twig global "geocode".
- Functions are no longer static.
- Functions available for taking in Address entities.
- Updated Google API interaction to use cURL, HTTP refer, and API key with more solid response checking.
- Updated GPS coordinate distance difference to allow for unit choice. (Miles, kilometres, or nautical miles.)
- If no Google API key is available return null (and log this) rather than throw an exception.
- Planet radius now a constant.
- Language library: Fixed flushes conflicting with other parts of the application.
- File manager library:
- Getting directory contents now has a "nofiles" option to exclude retrieving file details.
- Fixed incredibly long delay while building the tree for the media manager in projects with a LOT of images.
- Contact page: Fixed front end post-submission code not appearing if the user was redirected back to the same page the form was on.
- Sample page: Class "form-choices-wrap" should be in the immediate input wrapper, so then it can be used in Symfony forms with the "attr" option.
- New bundle for SMS messages:
- Includes logger for dispatches messages.
- Includes dispatcher using the TextLocal service.
- Includes site setting for default sender name.
- Includes CMS interface for searching dispatched messages.
- Includes CMS interface to send messages manually.
- Added "phlib/sms-length" to help with message body encoding.
- Added a "department" variable, which represents the taxonomy 1 deep from a root taxonomy. (Also exposed to the front end.)
- Fixed missing template slug when viewing a root taxonomy.
- Support for more in depth templates, so any taxonomy can have its own template based on its slug. The first found template will be picked from this list:
- Category taxonomy
- Department taxonomy
- Root taxonomy
- Account edit: Fixed duplicate icon in alert divs.
- Account registration: A group name can now be passed in to specify which group to register in, but the group must not have any higher role than standard user.
- Email/telephone change verification:
- These are not designed to stop a user logging in, but instead to limit functionality per project for unverified changes.
- If the user must activate their account by email then an on-register trigger for a 6 digit email code won't be used. (This would be a pointless duplication.)
- The CMS will now allow administrators to see and edit codes for activation, forgot password, email verification, and telephone verification. (Clearing a code effectively activates/verifies.)
- User CMS form: Additional tool-tips, and some tidying.
- User entity: Social profile ID properties now have the unique property enabled.
- User expire command:
- Tweaked repository functions to use `CURRENT_TIMESTAMP()`.
- Use the core mailer functions for consistency, and logged.
- Corrected some legacy (and now invalid) ways of generating absolute URLs.
- Live HTACCESS: Do not prepend "www." if the HTTP host begins with "ipv4." or "ipv6.".
- Removing composer binary. (We don't need this now!)