CMS version 4.6.0.
Version 4.6.0 of WebBox CMS was released on 18th April 2017 with the following changes:
- Contact messages from the front end are now recorded, and can be viewed again in the CMS.
- Contact messages from the front end now have a CMS customisable email template.
- Banner images can now be re-ordered.
- Image picker / uploader widget is now available to banner images.
- Image picker / uploader widget is now available to page content.
- Updated KNP Paginator to version 2.5.4.
- Updated URL auto-convert to commit d198822d5d343eba80f2e2989861b3f8c340bc1a.
- Updated Sensio extra framework bundle to version 3.0.25.
- Updated SwiftMailer bundle to version 2.5.4.
- Updated Symfony to version 2.8.19.
- Updated Twig to version 1.33.0.
- Fixed being sent you to the wrong location after saving taxonomy changes.
- Integrated the new image chooser module for pages, sites, taxonomies, and users.
- Improved styling for the image preview / picker widget.
- Home content is now pulled from a page with slug "home" so the page types content can be used.
- Improved the reliability of the Twitter feed widget.
- Images are now re-orderable.
- Images now uses the media bundle to choose image.
- Compatibility tweak for customers using IPv6 connectivity.
- Fixed being unable to unset a coupon during the checkout.
- Fixed edge case where a disabled product can still be viewed.
- Worldpay Business gateway:
- Tweak for when a coupon is used.
- Fixed no redirect happening if no transaction ID is returned from the gateway.
- Stricter verification of gateway response message.
- Contact forms are now persisted for viewing in the CMS later on.
- Email template for contact form.
- Added button to use classic uploader.
- Added lots more file types.
- Changed visual for non-images to friendly icons.
- Style improvements.
- CMS: Sort pages by name as standard.
- Integrated the image picker / uploader for page content.